The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to select subgroup inside a group Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Im a newbie with omnigraffle and I often find it difficult to select certain parts of a group (say a subgroup) and drag it to a place where I wanna place it. As in like, I've a chart stencil in which the legend display is a subgroup. I want to select that particular legend part and place somewhere though still residing in the group. How do I select the subgroup??
What am I missing can anyone help me??

Welcome to the forums, ptamzz! If you click once to select the subgroup, you should then be able to click again to select a specific part of the group.

If that's not working for you, you may want to call or email our support ninjas so they can lend a hand. (800.315.6664 or omnigraffle@omnigroup.com to get ahold of them.)

We browse the forums as we're able to do so, but we can't always guarantee that someone from a particular team will see a post right away. If you contact the support ninjas, though, you're guaranteed a response from someone that's knowledgeable about whatever app you're asking questions about...