The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Print embedded files Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am playing around with OmniOutliner a bit and can't find a way to print embedded files.

I woud like to use OmniOutliner to create trial notebooks. Is there a way to, when I print the outline, also print embedded files (such as pleadings, police reports, etc)?

Thanks

Sorry, no, that's not something the app can do. Are you wanting the files to just print out in addition to the outline like if you had them open in whatever app and printed from that? Or are you looking for it to be printed out incorporated into the outline where it was placed? What format are these files in?

The files are mostly PDF files, with some JPEGs and Word files as well. Ideally, I'd have it setup so that it would print those files incorporated into the outline.

Any file type that renders inline, like most graphic files do, will print if they're shown with the preview on screen. If the attachments are collapsed, they'll print collapsed.