The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anchored Resize possible? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I've just purchased OmniGraffle so please bear with me - so far it looks amazing - I've imported a load of stencils in and most of them are working perfectly.

One thing I'd really like to do - there's a stencil from Yahoo for Tabs for use in screen layouts etc... the problem though is that if you try to resize it, the actual 'tabs' at the top resize along with the rest of the object. Is there a way to resize the 'body' section, leaving the tabs at the top remaining their original size?

Thanks,

Jamie.

Badmanj - if you email our support ninjas we can get you an answer on this. We collectively browse the forums as we're able on top of our other duties, but we released the iPad version of OmniOutliner on Thursday last week, so folks don't have as much bandwidth to look at the forums as they would in a more typical week. I'm winding down at the end of the day and saw this, but I'm not an OmniGraffle expert.

(By contrast, we have dedicated staff that are experts in each app and answer support mail, so we can make a stronger guarantee.)

On the flip side, if you do find out then don't keep it to yourself. I've always made them separate elements. Each tab is its own object.