The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mobile Me Calendar Syncing no longer works? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Any idea when we can expect to be able to use MobileMe Calendars and OmniFocus now that it's out of BETA?

Any plans to support CalDAV in OF? It's my gateway to sharing tasks with the team. :) Almost had it working with Things, but since I am tied to the Desktop sync paradigm, it kind of blows. :)

Last edited by policarpo; 2010-10-14 at 02:41 PM.. Reason: wanted to change title

Quote:
Originally Posted by policarpo View Post
Any idea when we can expect to be able to use MobileMe Calendars and OmniFocus now that it's out of BETA?
We're trying to figure out what makes the most sense with respect to calendar syncing. We'd love your feedback!

Quote:
Any plans to support CalDAV in OF? It's my gateway to sharing tasks with the team. :) Almost had it working with Things, but since I am tied to the Desktop sync paradigm, it kind of blows. :)
We plan to add support to OmniPlan 2.0 for delegating tasks to team members' OmniFocus databases. But for now, the best approach to sharing tasks might be to take our sample "Publish to iCal" AppleScript and modify it to meet your needs. You can find it inside the app in OmniFocus.app/Contents/Resources/SampleScripts/Publish to iCal.applescript.

Last edited by Ken Case; 2010-10-15 at 03:01 PM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
But for now, the best approach to sharing tasks might be to take our sample "Publish to iCal" AppleScript and modify it to meet your needs. You can find it inside the app in OmniFocus.app/Contents/Resources/SampleScripts/Publish to iCal.applescript.
Interesting...now to find an Applescript Fiend. :) Thanks.