The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Due soon not updating along with action colours Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm having a problem where the Due Soon label isn't containing any actions. This is a dilemma for me as I quickly look at this label to see if anything needs doing quickly. The same happens for me with the Overdue label as well.

Also, if one of my actions is due soon, the letters don't turn orange. I seem to remember this occurring when I was first using OmniFocus, but it has since ceased to work. Anyone else having this problem?

Sorry! This is fixed for 1.0.2. (We didn't quite find the bug in time for it to go into the pending 1.0.1 release.)