The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Why do completed items show up in my Inbox? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This never used to happen, but recently I noticed that my Inbox on the iPhone app is showing all completed items. Changing the prefs (Next/All/Remaining/Available) has no effect; it shouldn't, those prefs affect Project and Context views only, right?

How do I turn this off, its really annoying?

cheers

Andy

Hmmm... I don't think I've ever seen that before, at least not in a way that would persist between visits to the inbox screen. Can you contact the support ninjas so we can investigate this with you?

I also have noticed this and it is annoying. Has anyone found how to solve this?

Ditto. I'm a new user so I thought I just hadn't figured out the right settings.

I contacted support and they helped me fix it.

There were two things. Firstly, there's a setting on the desktop app that I didn't have checked. Its on the Data tab - a checkbox with the label 'Cleanup completed Inbox items'. Secondly my database was corrupted. I sent them a copy and they cleaned it up and sent it back.

Hope this helps

Andy