The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Extract Visio document stream Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I'm trying to open a Visio file but get an error message saying "The document could not be opened. Can not extract VisioDocument stream". Is the Visio file damaged or is in a format that OmniGraffle can't handle?

/Mans

Best to drop us an email at OmniGraffle@omnigroup.com, preferably with the file, if you can send it.

Also, if you have access to Visio, try to re-save the file as a VDX (Visio XML Drawing) and attempt to import that, you'll likely get better results.

Thanks....well I got the editor of the original file to update it, and now it works. I have no idea of what he did though.

/Mans