The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Context view won't show full hierarchy Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,

When I click on Context view, it won't show me the full hierarchy of the context. E.g. In Omnifocus for Mac I have made the context:
Mac
Mac : Online
Mac : Photoshop

And if I put actions under Mac : Online, the Mac version shows me "Mac : Online" above the grouped actions. The iPad, however, just shows me "Online" above it.

I have found a screenshot of OF for iPad that shows it correctly with "Home : Errands". (my OF on the iPad just shows "Errands") Why isn't it showing for me in this way? I didn't even find an option to change this behavior.

Update: I have to add that directly in the Omnifocus help on the iPad under "Contexts" it also shows "Mac : Online"

Last edited by enigma2k; 2012-05-16 at 02:55 PM..