The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 4 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Horizontal scrollbar in sidebar? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
One of my shorter posts, I'm afraid, but why is this necessary?

Last edited by Ken Case; 2013-11-25 at 12:00 PM.. Reason: Added more specific words to the thread title

That horizontal scroller doesn't belong in the sidebar; it was probably a side effect of recent builds switching to using standard disclosure triangle icons, but not yet adjusting their layout widths to match.

Fantastic. I've also noticed that the left sidebar (Sections and Styles) previously was all white (quite a stark interface –*quite liked it, actually) has now taken on a slightly more (light) grey background to it, which is also great as it differentiates between the left sidebar and the right contents area.

I've never used OmniOutliner 3 so I don't know much about the previous versions of OO, but will OO4 support themes?

It already has theme support! It's under the Format menu or there's a new toolbar icon for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekM View Post
It already has theme support! It's under the Format menu or there's a new toolbar icon for it.
Brilliant.