The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

mail integration in Leopard? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I've been happily using OmniFocus under Tiger 10.4.11 since OmniFocus came out. I found it especially useful to be able to have an email message (in Apple's mail) become a new action in OF.

I hope I can make this clear: Yesterday I upgraded to Leopard (10.5.3) and when I opened Mail it told me that it had disabled something (some kind of Mail bundle?) in OmniFocus because it was incompatible. (It also disabled something similar for DEVONthink Pro.) I now seem to have lost the ability to quickly move an entire message into OF.

I tried to search the Forum but I don't even know what I'm looking for. Any advice?

Thanks!

I believe you need to update the Growl (http://growl.info/) plug in for Leopard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvermoonbeam View Post
I tried to search the Forum but I don't even know what I'm looking for. Any advice?
You're looking for the OmniFocus Mail Clip-O-Tron 3000. :)

You can reinstall it by going to Clippings Preferences (in OmniFocus) and clicking on the button near the bottom right-hand corner of the window.

Thanks so much! I don't know anything about Growl, but reinstalling the OmniFocus Mail Clip-O-Tron 3000 (!) did the trick.

Thanks!