The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Bay Area OmniFocus Gathering, 2009 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Good News! Ken Case is going to try to drop in to part of the meeting via iChat video. This is one of the many things I love about the Omni Group! Thanks, Ken!

Steve

That's great news, Steve. Thanks for arranging that, and thanks to Ken for giving up some of your valuable time!

If anyone else wants to join over iChat or Skype, please send me a private message and we'll make the necessary arrangements.

Hope to see you there.

-Dennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnbarry34 View Post
Fellow OmniFocusians : are we doing this on the 19th? Who's going?

I have been following your discussion and would like to attend. I have dove head first into omnifocus so would love to see how other people are using it. So hope you don't mind an additional person.

Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul N View Post
So hope you don't mind an additional person.
No problem at all, Paul! In fact, bring some friends! I'm so glad you can make it. See you tonight.

-Dennis

Whoops. Bad timing. I just read this thread, and I'm in San Jose. Does the group have a web site or a mailing list? A quick search didn't reveal anything...

Sorry to hear you missed it! had a good time, and of course got a lot of good perspective.

I think Dennis is going to set up a group mail soon. he'll post the info here on this thread once it's up.

-Bill

Hi everybody. I just wanted to send out a belated "thank you" to everyone who attended our user group meeting on Thursday, November 19. We had a great turn-out (the best yet with around 10 people), including none other than the CEO of the Omni Group, Ken Case. Thanks so much to Ken and everyone else who joined us!

As we discussed in the meeting, I've set up a Google Group for us and an event calendar. Everyone who has attended one of our meetings should have received a special invitation to join. But the group is public, so anyone can sign up or view post archives at:

http://groups.google.com/group/baofug

The calendar of events can be found at:

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed...ca/Los_Angeles

Subscribe to it in iCal with this address:

http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/...blic/basic.ics

So I think we can finally let this old forum thread retire to a beach on the Caribbean. All future BAOFUG events will be planned through the Google Group above. Of course, we'll be sure to post notice on this forum as well so any newcomers can join if they like.

Hope to see you online or at one of our future events! Our next one is planned for Thursday, January 14, 7:00 - 9:00 PM.

-Dennis