The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Time-keeping integration ? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Would you guys know of any stand-alone multi-projects time tracking application (i.e without billing) that recognize OF and is able to import all OF projects ? So I can find my OF projects already populated in the time tracking app, instead of having to enter them twice, once in OF and once in the time tracking app ?

And while I'm at it, even if it's maybe not the right place to ask that, what time tracking app are you guys using ? I'd love to have some very simple stuff : set-up a bunch of projects you're working on (or get them automatically imported from OF !), then get a menu-bar item to click on & select a project when starting to work on it, so it starts keeping track of time spent on it. Stop it when needing to switch to some other project, select that other project and so on. And at some point of time, get a stat on how long you've worked on such or such project...

Thanks !

PS : if nicely done, with a un-obtrusive interface and quick access (menu bar ?), multi-projects supports and nice reporting, that would definitly some OF paying addon from the Omnigroup that I would be willing to buy...