The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Window Titles (mostly) broken? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Of 20+ windows I've got open right now, only 3 have window titles that are not 'OmniWeb'. They were all opened automatically at startup, and I've tried reloading a few to see if that would fix it. One example is:

http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc3161.html

This is w/ 10.4.6 PPC, OW 5.5 SP6

That's funny; I just loaded the linked page, and I got the title just fine. But I did experience the same bug myself, on www.digg.com – very bizarre!

The only time I see this is on site with blank or missing titles.

I'm getting the same behavior with sp7, and I just noticed that tabs have their titles (trimmed of course, but they look correct up to the trim point).