The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ooh! Ooh! Leopard features? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I imagine you won't be adding any features for Leopard until after IT is released. Some things that might be handy, though:

- Assigning tasks to resources and then sending the task to a resource as a to-do. Possible? Too obvious?

- Publishing and maintaining a project calendar using CalDAV. Maybe even include iCal Server support…

Have you guys had enough time with the Leopard preview (I'd be surprised if you didn't have it) to come up with a road map — or just some kick-butt ideas — of new features to implement in future releases of OmniPlan?

We definitely paid careful attention to those presentations at WWDC and are keeping an eye on every Leopard update to see how these technologies shape up. We've got a few ideas along the lines of what you're suggesting, but you're right -- they won't be in our 1.0 or before Leopard ships.

Is support for syncing with OS X Server -hosted calendars coming with OmniFocus 1.5 ?

Sorry, but no - all OmniFocus 1.x releases will support both 10.4 and 10.5.

OmniFocus 2 will be the first version that requires leopard and can thus include support for leopard-only features of the OS.