The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Columns Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi, this is my first post, so sorry if I'm asking a question that has already been addressed.

1. I would like to be able to rearrange the sequence of the columns. Any way to do this?

2. The column headers are way too small for me. I have to struggle to click the note header to show notes, and it is difficult to resize the columns with the mouse pointer. Any suggestions?

Thanks much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladd View Post
1. I would like to be able to rearrange the sequence of the columns. Any way to do this?
Not currently. You can use Help --> Send Feedback to submit this as a feature request.

Quote:
2. The column headers are way too small for me. I have to struggle to click the note header to show notes, and it is difficult to resize the columns with the mouse pointer. Any suggestions?
You can use Cmd-' to toggle notes. As far as the mousing is concerned, you could try turning down mouse acceleration in System Preferences. You can also hold down Control and scroll up with your mouse scroll-wheel to zoom the display. (Control-scroll-down to shrink back to normal.) Once you have the column sizes as you like, you can use the Perspectives menu to save your view settings.

Curt

Great suggestions... hugely helpful. Thanks!

I wonder if a complete list of all OF keyboard shortcuts exists anywhere....

Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladd View Post
Great suggestions... hugely helpful. Thanks!

I wonder if a complete list of all OF keyboard shortcuts exists anywhere....

Bob
KeyCue:

http://www.macility.com/products/keycue/

Works for nearly all applications.

thanks a bunch, I downloaded keycue....