The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Can't Open Zip Archive problem after synching Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'll post, more or less intact, the message I sent to the support ninjas:
I have received the dreaded "can't open zip archive" alert on both my iPad and my iPod touch. I had been doing a lot of rearrangement today on the laptop copy and had 95 zip files in the archive, and this was the first synch for the iPad. However, I have had much more complicated databases that synched without any trouble at all (I'm a user since before the beginning...).
I fixed the problem easily by replacing the server copy from my laptop version of the db.
My question is: if this happens again, what would be helpful data to preserve? Is it something I did? I'm back running again, but I suspect that none of us want this to happen to others. (On the other hand, given that this is one error out of thousands of synchs, the average is still pretty good)
Thanks-