The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How do I create a hyperlink Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I cannot find anywhere in the manual or in the UI where I can create a hyperlink in the text of a row.

I'm looking at the Welcome.oo3 that pops up on the first launch of OO3 and it has several hyperlinks in it. One hyperlink is around text to the online user manual at OmniGroup and another hyperlink is around the web image on the bottom right of the Welcome.oo3.

I need to be able to embed both kinds of links but I don't see anything about that. I've searched for "hyperlink" in the OO3 user manual and it comes up dry.

Another oddity is if I export the Welcome page to HTML, the links come out fine in the HTML. But if I drag and drop a link from my Safari into OO3 content, if I'm in OO3 I can click the link and it jumps to the page, but if I export the content, the link is not exported - just plain text.

Anyway, what major inspector or feature am I not seeing that would let me embed a hyperlink in my OO3 page just like the Welcome page has?