The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Switch From MobileMe To Omni Sync Server Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I am considering switching from MobileMe to OSS as I have been getting unusual sync failed messages lately both on the desktop and the mobile apps. Since I am still fairly new to OmniFocus, is there a safe procedure for switching from one sync host to another?

I need to switch the following devices:

- Two desktop machines in two different locations (home, work)
- One iPhone
- One iPad

Thanks.

EDIT: I have no idea why I posted this in the Mac forum when I should have posted it in the Sync forum. Oops. If someone could move I would appreciate it.

EDIT AGAIN: I failed to mention that I have previously synced with OSS, but the data there is old. Since there doesn't appear to be a way to remove the old data from OSS, how would I deal with that when moving from MobileMe to OSS?

Last edited by ifonline; 2010-08-15 at 03:31 PM..