The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sync Omnifocus Ipad, Iphone, Mac to nirvanahq? [A: feature request filed.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I would like to know if it is possible to sync Omnifocus to nirvanahq?

At work we only use windows(NO Omnifocus for windows), as a work around, I was thinking why not sync with nirvanahq?

Is that even a good idea??

Regards

Welcome to the forums - this appears to be the first time we've gotten a request for sync with that product. I'll go ahead and add this to the development database so we can track demand for this and consider adding it at some point in the future. Thanks!

Nirvana is a good product, and I've recommended it to people that need a web application for whatever reason, but I personally don't know what their long-haul roadmap is or how stable the service will be in the future.

I think it would be a good candidate for acquisition if Omni wanted to ever go that way.

That a great idea, I did not even think about Omni wanting to buy that product? Or At least pay for an API...