The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OF 1.7.3 perspective independancy of windows Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I liked to get an independant window for some perspective. I usd to do it easely. Does any one knows how to do it in this new version ? Thanks .

You mean a new window for the perspective you opened? Hold down the option key when selecting the perspective, and you'll get a freshly created window. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to specify that a perspective should always open in a new window -- use Help->Send Feedback to ask for the return of that feature!

Thanks !!!! Well i gonna report it.