The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BUG - "Open Page in Background Tab" Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
EXTRACTED FROM AN ORIGINAL POST I'D MADE A FEW MINUTES AGO:
http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthre...?t=4969&page=2

Quote:
NEWS BULLETIN: I just recovered from an OmniWeb bug, Ken..... Fortunately, I had the presence of mind to have periodically been saving this text with a Command-A & Command-C to copy all that I'd typed in this post to the clipboard (I learned that that's kinda useful alotta times!, and the superb JumpCut clipboard utility that I use mooch-o helps out alot for text copying & pasting).
OK, here's what happened: I right-clicked on this page, out in whitespace & got the context menu. I selected "Open Page in Background Tab," which happened. BUT.... I then clicked on the "X" in that new duplicated page/tab, and BOTH that duplicate AND this original page FROM WHICH the duplicate was made DISAPPEARED! BUG!!! So I got into this forum again, got the Quick Reply window up again & Command-V pasted all my text back into it.
whew.
ok. tell ya what. I'm done for now.