The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

New OmniFocus Video: Perspectives Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
could be useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet View Post
Thank you for the video.

A few comments:

-is it only me, or the sound is going out only from the left channel?
I don't really care about that, this note came up to my mind probably because of a professional deformation (music production) :)

-it may be quite hard for non English native speaking people to focus at what this video is about , as it is necessary to focus on catching the words (the lady is speaking quite fast...)
That beying said - it is hard to stay strictly "GTD in line" watching this video as I can not focus mainly on the "content" but I have to pay attention more @form (recognize words) @first :)
It is my problem, I know. But I did not happen with any previous omnigroup video...

Anyway, thanks wor great stuff
The same for me: great stuff, sweet voice, but too fast for non English native speakers ...