The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

UI prob: app prefs say "autocomplete", project inspector says "don't". Former wins. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm having the exact same problem, but with sequential projects...so this bug appears to affect more than single-action lists. My workaround is to create a "dummy" action that I never complete.

Hey doxotter (and OmniPals), I actually figured out a solution to my problem. I had the "When completing the last item" box set to "Mark the project or group complete" box checked in settings. Once I unchecked that, I had no problem. I still think that's an issue though, as the get info box should have more weight in that decision tree.

So try unchecking that box and see if that fixes things.

-Michael

Oh, thanks Michael! That does seem to work. You're right, though, the individual project setting should override the global setting, not the other way around. And it would be nice to have a different setting for projects than subprojects, because I tend to use both differently.
-Kevin

Oh, of course - I never considered the app preference's role in this, but makes perfect sense in retrospect.

I'll file this as an issue for the interface team to work on. Sorry about this, guys!

Thanks Brian, you guys rock(foreverever)!