The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Transferring Styles between documents? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there any way to do this? I have styles such as "In Progress", "Complete", and "Get on with it!" (using Pro, of course). Is there anyway to transfer these styles to other docs (like you can in Word .... shudder!)? Or do I need to copy them to a template manually and then use that each time?

Thanks

You can drag and drop them. It is best if your target document already has at least one untitled style added to it - in the absence of a target style that you can drag and drop them onto, there appears to be a bug that prevents you from adding styles to the bottom of the style list in the target document. I've made a quick film (2MB) of how to do this.

Thank you - I'll give it a go!