The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

promote task to project Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
One of the simple actions outlined in the webcast was the ability to promote a task in the inbox to a project by simply dragging to the left project column.
I can't get it to do this...
Am i missing some preference or something?
Tips?
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by boblaker View Post
One of the simple actions outlined in the webcast was the ability to promote a task in the inbox to a project by simply dragging to the left project column.
I can't get it to do this...
Am i missing some preference or something?
Tips?
Thank you
It works for me unless I try to drop it in the blank space at the bottom of my projects list. Try inserting it between two existing projects or at the very end of the sidebar list.

you are right.
Must insert between existing projects to work.
Hopefully will be a fix in the final version.

If you haven't done so, please file a bug with Omnigroup using the Send Feedback command under help. It's the only way to ensure a bug has been filed.