The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Single Action bucket lists Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I've been a long time OmniFocus user, but there's been one thing (that I think might be a bug?) that's been driving me crazy for a long time now. I have a couple of Single Action lists that I use as buckets to hold varying single actions based more on areas of responsibility. I don't want those buckets to go away, so I try to un-check the "mark complete when completing last item" in the inspector, but for some reason after a period of time, it automatically gets checked again. Am I doing something wrong, or am I trying to get it to do something it's not designed to do? Thanks.