The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Project vs Action Due Date Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Ideally there is a relatively simple solution to this issue that I've merely overlooked.

Whenever I define a due date for a project and then create actions within that project, my "due soon" perspective will not show the project as due unless I also then specify at least 1 due date for the next actions, at which point they will all register as due soon.

Can anyone tell me, is this as designed? Maybe there's a better way to accomplish this...

Thanks for any help.

Sorry, there isn't a simple solution in the current release.

However, we do plan for projects and groups which are due to show up in the Due perspective in the next releases of OmniFocus (v1.8 for Mac, and v1.6 for iPhone).