The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus works awesome with Anxiety Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I stumbled upon the fact that these two apps work great together bidirectionally. Streamline your work flow with Omnifocus by using Anxiety and you get a little floating manager for Omnifocus. Creating new tasks will end up in your inbox and marking tasks completed will cross them off your list in Omnifocus. I love it when things just work.

http://www.20seven.org/blog/articles...ork-in-unison/

Last edited by busyashell; 2007-12-13 at 02:53 AM..

Well, I guess it's okay, not sure if it will complement my use of OF, at least the way I use OF. But I'll give Anxiety a go and see if it grows on me.

Thanks for the heads-up.

I see it more as a HUD for OmniFocus Pierre. On it's own, Anxiety doesn't really do much for me, until I found this marriage between the two.

Anxiety provides a good (and free) way to use Omnifocus without having to look at it.

Because it uses Leopard's calendar store, anything entered in Anxiety is immediately in iCal without the need to sync. Rather than oscillating between Omnifocus and iCal, you can spend most of your time with a small transparent Anxiety window, which allows for interaction with both.

The graphic design of Omnifocus is OK, but Anxiety is much less visually distracting, so it provides a significantly enhanced front-end (head-up display), taking up very little screen space.

Last edited by RobTrew; 2007-12-13 at 03:39 PM..