The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Windows Viewer? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
(adding some blank lines because my 2-line post apparently isn't long enough to show up here)

It would be cool to offer a viewer program that would allow people to view OmniGraffle documents in Windows. Minimal functionality, no editing.

Last edited by RobLewis; 2007-12-28 at 01:46 PM.. Reason: Post apparently too short to be displayed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobLewis View Post
(adding some blank lines because my 2-line post apparently isn't long enough to show up here)

It would be cool to offer a viewer program that would allow people to view OmniGraffle documents in Windows. Minimal functionality, no editing.
For what it's worth, OmniGraffle 5 will support embedded previews for QuickLook. (These previews can be enabled or disabled on a per-document basis, to allow you to sacrifice the preview in order to make the document smaller.)

These previews are PDF files. It's not exactly convenient, but on Windows one could delve into the document wrapper, find the QuickLook preview, and open it up with Acrobat Reader (or anything else that displays PDFs).

-andrew