Both desktop and iPhone versions started returning
Apache's error log says:
I tried deleting Omnifocus.ofocus on the server and having OF replace the server database and got
I've changed users, WebDAV directories, and everything else I can think of.
The [hostname] server returned "forbidden" (403) in response to a request to "PUT /secdav/OmniFocus.ofocus/20110205051018=pc1Yu-V1X-U.client-write-in-progress-iuGfZf_pJTm".
[Fri Feb 04 21:10:18 2011] [error] [client [IP address]] Unable to PUT new contents for /secdav/OmniFocus.ofocus/20110205051018=pc1Yu-V1X-U.client-write-in-progress-iuGfZf_pJTm. [403, #0] [Fri Feb 04 21:10:18 2011] [error] [client [IP address]] (2)No such file or directory: An error occurred while opening a resource. [500, #0]
[Fri Feb 04 20:40:42 2011] [error] [client [IP address]] (2)No such file or directory: Cannot create collection; intermediate collection does not exist. [409, #0]