The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

AppleScript Sample Code? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello All,
Does anyone have sample code that would allow me to iterate through all the tasks that I have stored in OmniFocus? I would like to write some code that checks to see if a task is due today, and flags the item. This combined with launchd would let me approximate a "Do Today" list based on flagged items.

Thanks,
Jason

You should be able to adapt the logic of this posting

The code that I created is attached. This combined with a launchd script created with Lingon, allows me to toggle the flagged status of items due soon. This allows me to create on master "Do Today" perspective.

Please let me know if you improve upon the code, as I'm sure it is not as efficient as it could be.

Jason
Attached Files
File Type: zip Update Task Flags.zip (7.6 KB, 807 views)

This is great. Thanks Jason. I'll play around with it and post any improvements I make.

Just wanted to let you know it worked perfectly for me. Thanks :)