The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Quick entry window is now transparent ??? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi folks,

I went through the style settings and even loaded the default settings but my quick entry box has become transparent - any idea what caused the change and hence how i can change it back?

Thanks!

Leo-
I'm sorry for the trouble this is causing!

We've had one other customer report this issue, but we haven't managed to determine what causes it to happen. If you email our support ninjas we can gather some information about the problem and lend a hand, though.

I have the problem too. :(

- James

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhitetoo View Post
I have the problem too. :(

- James
For me, this problem came up when I was using window effects of transparency.

The solution to this from OF was
"Trashing your preferences file may help. Note that this will revert the OmniFocus window to its default settings, so you may need to tweak things a bit to get it back to your liking. Quit OmniFocus, then open a Finder window. Go to Library/Preferences and move the file com.omnigroup.OmniFocus.plist to the Trash. Relaunch OmniFocus, and let me know if you're still seeing this behavior."

Thanks Leo - it worked!

For anyone that does this in the future, be sure to first sync up (if you're doing that sort of thing) and take screenshots/record all your preferences and toolbar settings as they're all stored in the plist file.

James