The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omnifocus Themes Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've checked an OmniFocus theme called EmoryFocusLight into a Github repository. Hope someone enjoys it!

Hello,

I created my own Theme simply by changing font and background colors in Preferences->Style, but I have a problem.

I do not know what changed, I tried to fix it but I don't know what caused the change?

This occurs only when any task is OVERDUE:

In OmniFocus on the right of the Project/Single-Action List (which contains overdue task)

On the applications bar on Mac (Mountain Lion)

That should be red. When the item is SOON the orange color is like it should be.

Thanks

I guess this is a bug after the new update, because when I reset the styles (theme) it shows the same.

I have another question.
Below there is a theme I created. But, the links are totally not visible with this blue color. Is there any way to change it? How?

The theme is the Adobe-style kind'a. I like the dark colors. It doesn't make my eyes so tired like bright background.

I liked the new iPhone look so I made a desktop version. Threw it together pretty quick but I like it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-10-04 at 8.40.34 AM.png
Views:	1871
Size:	156.4 KB
ID:	2918  
Attached Files
File Type: zip iOS7.ofocus-theme.zip (1.1 KB, 1752 views)