The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Using OmniFocus web server with Palm Foleo? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Have you guys gone to Palm and checked the compatibilty with their new toy?

Thanks.

--phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloatingBones
Have you guys gone to Palm and checked the compatibilty with their new toy?
Let's wait til Foleo sells more copies than Zune before worrying about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luomat
Let's wait til Foleo sells more copies than Zune before worrying about it.
Luomat: do you work for the Omni Group?

--phil

OmniGroup employees are badged as such at the forum.

If the Palm thing has a proper browser, the OmniFocus web access will be compatible with it (if that is what you were asking?).

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKT
If the Palm thing has a proper browser, the OmniFocus web access will be compatible with it (if that is what you were asking?).
Exactly. I was asking if the Omni Group had taken a trip to Palm Central to see if their server is compatible.

I see no reason to guess whether or not Palm's browser is compatible.

I don't think we've tested it, but I think we're trying to use fairly standard, simple stuff in our website. If anyone out there has a Palm Foleo and takes the web interface for a spin, please post your findings. We'll all send lots of warm fuzzy thoughts your way.