The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Community > Omni Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Migrate from mac to windows Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello everyone,

I run a small business in which email is the mail source of our business working. I own a mac book pro and have office 2011 for mac installed.
Most of the employees use a windows based system, so i also thought to switch over to windows platform (for better synchronization) as i have a dell inspiron with office 2007 installed.

Now the main problem arises is that i want to move my emails from mac outlook to windows outlook, which i don't know how to do.
Please help with some helpful solutions.

Thank you.

Doesn't Microsoft have forums? If so, you might search for an Outlook forum, or just do a google search.

Now the main problem arises is that i want to move my emails from mac outlook to windows outlook, which i don't know how to do.

In addition to Windows support forums, the Apple Support Forum might answer this question. Here at a start is the inverse problem (PC -> Mac).

https://discussions.apple.com/message/22134357#22134357