The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

What do you do with your completed/dropped projects? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm just wondering if people that have been using OF for a while now find that they need to delete them. I'm keeping them right now but I'm clutter sensitive and even though I can view only active stuff most of the time, the desire to view active and on hold projects and actions together means I sometimes want to view all. I have a lot of projects on the go however, and I can see this rapidly getting out of hand so that the view all becomes totally useless to me unless I desire some sort of reminder that I occasionally do get a thing or two done (as a PhD student, it is sometimes useful to be reminded of that).

I was thinking of putting them on a far out review cycle once they are done of say a year or something and then deleting them outright when they come up for that review (now that I'm using the review feature and loving it! - thanks Curt, for the tips)

Cheers,
Shanana