The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anything like the "Scheduled Focus" of Things in OF? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Since my switch to OF from Things, the one area that I still struggle with is repeating actions. I can set them up okay within OF, but I have difficulty managing them and keeping them organized. Things has a fine feature in its "Scheduled Focus" which nicely organizes all repeating tasks in one view.

Does OF have a means to create a perspective that would only list those actions that are repeating regardless of their project or context?

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosh View Post
a perspective that would only list those actions that are repeating regardless of their project or context?
One approach would be to add queries like:
tasks where repetition is not missing value
or
tasks where completed=false and repetition is not missing value --sh gr=folder so=due
or
tasks where completed=false and repetition is not missing value and (start date is missing value or start date < now) --sh gr=folder so=due
to the main menu of the Where in OF script.

--

Last edited by RobTrew; 2012-07-17 at 06:47 AM..