The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Currency units for resources Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Any suggestions on how I can change the currency units for resources from USD ($) to GBP (£)?

Thanks,
Tom

Visit System Preferences, and change the units used by the system. In Snow Leopard, that's the Formats section of Language & Text, or the International section in earlier systems.

Thanks for the quick reply. (I double-checked my laptop's system preferences and they were already set to British Pound Sterling).

On further investigation within Omniplan itself, I've just found where the currency setting is:

Click in "Inspectors" in the main menu bar, then select "Show Inspectors", then within the "Project" submenu select "Formatting". This will then give you the option to change the currency of your project.

Cheers.

We both get to be right :-) That value will default to whatever the system setting is at the time that OmniPlan is launched, but the project will retain whatever value it initially had unless you change it. If you had the system currency value set to something else the day you created the project, or subsequently changed it in the inspector, that value will stay associated with that project until you change it in the inspector.