The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Canvas size Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Can you explain how a flowchart I may create will be sized up within the canvas? For example, the first flowchart I've done sends out to PDF in A4 which is great (although the canvas size in Omnigraffle is not A4). However, I now need to create a much larger flowchart which in Visio can only be done (and remain visible when printed out) in A3.

Tez09, just wanted to mention that you may want to include these questions in an email to the support ninjas as well - we browse the forums as we're collectively able, but we can't guarantee that someone from a particular team will be able to respond to every post.

(My graffle-fu isn't sufficient to answer this, but if you email the ninjas, they would know for sure.)