The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Dragging and dropping projects/folders INTO each other Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I know that I can drag and drop tasks on OF for iPhone to change the order in which they appear. But what if I am looking at my projects list, and realize that I need to drop a project into a folder. I don't seem to be able to do that. Is it be possible?

Yes, of course it is. Go to your projects view. Tap the Edit button. Scroll to the project you want to move, and tap it once. Tap the button at the bottom right that looks like a file folder with a downward pointing arrow. Now choose the folder where you wanted to move the project. That's it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
Yes, of course it is. Go to your projects view. Tap the Edit button. Scroll to the project you want to move, and tap it once. Tap the button at the bottom right that looks like a file folder with a downward pointing arrow. Now choose the folder where you wanted to move the project. That's it!
Thanks!