The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Secret shortcut key moved my navigation bar around Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I was typing something quickly and accidentally hit some shortcut key and now my URL field (location bar) is on its own line, and the Google search field is above it...

What is used to look like was the URL and Google search field were on the same line. I could tab between the two.

I corrected it by going into View>Toolbars>Customize Navigation Bars and re-added the location bar next to the Google Search bar, but what was the shortcut key I pressed so this way I can quickly undo all this without going through the steps to fix it again?

CMD+OPT+L gives you that "Separate Location Bar." Unfortunately if you turn it off, the address field doesn't return to the main toolbar, you have to put it back manually.