The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

ANy way to sync in Windows? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I use a Mac at home, and have OmniFocus for mac, iPhone, and iPad. I love it.

For various work reasons, I now find myself needing to use a Windows machine at work.

Is there any Windows program in the universe that can sync with OmniFocus? Any way to hack Outlook to get that to work? Any solution at all? Literally anything?

I do not want to drop OmniFocus in favor of a more "universal" program, but I need something that will sync across the mac/windows divide ... even if the software itself is less polished.

Thanks!

No plans to develop for Windows, but we are interested in adding a web interface for OmniFocus at some point as a solution for non-Mac users.

Yes, please!

Besides, in five years (or less) everybody is going to be managing this stuff on the web. You might as well start working out how to create in interface that people like now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown View Post
No plans to develop for Windows, but we are interested in adding a web interface for OmniFocus at some point as a solution for non-Mac users.
That would be a pretty good half solution! And, would have the added benefit of working with all other OSes (e.g., Linux) w/o the need to actually code for each.