The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniFocus and time zones Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I travel almost every week for work, some times in the US and some times to the UK.

I have lots of Actions with specific Start and Due times that I create in my home office time zone, which is Eastern Time.

When I travel I want these Actions to Start and to be Due at the same time of day I entered when I created them, just in the time zone I am currently in, as I have the same works hours just in a different time zone.

For example, if Process business email is due at 5:30 PM Eastern Time I want it to be due at 5:30 PM Central time when I am working in Central time. Currently this action becomes due at 4:30 PM Central Time on my Mac (I adjust my time zone), iPad and iPhone (time zone automatically adjusts based on network).

How do I accomplish the above?

Thanks,

Stuart

Stuart, we've got a feature request open on this, but it's not currently possible. As someone who travels to the UK several times a year, I'd like to see this added, too. :-)

If you send the support ninjas email and let them know that you'd also like to see the ability to see some of your alarms adjust themselves for your current time zone, that will help raise the priority of the change. (Requests with more customer interest tend to get higher priority.)