The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Possible to see what's due tomorrow? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

Not sure what I should be searching the forums for on this one; didn't find anything with what I did try:

Is it possible to see what's due "Tomrrow"? I tried syncing with iCal, but only items due Today show up.

In case it matters, I only work with Start dates; I ignore the Due dates section - could that be my problem?

Or is there a search I could perform in OF to see what's due tomorrow or for a specific date? Searching for the date itself doesn't seem to work...

Thanks for any help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriswitt View Post
Hi,
In case it matters, I only work with Start dates; I ignore the Due dates section - could that be my problem?
Without a due date Omni Focus doesn't have anyway to know when "tomorrow" is. Assign a due date and you'll find success.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriswitt View Post
Hi,

Not sure what I should be searching the forums for on this one; didn't find anything with what I did try:

Is it possible to see what's due "Tomrrow"? I tried syncing with iCal, but only items due Today show up.

Or is there a search I could perform in OF to see what's due tomorrow or for a specific date? Searching for the date itself doesn't seem to work...

Thanks for any help!
You are trying to get a list of all the things with a start date that is tomorrow? If so, go to Context mode, make sure the view bar is visible, group by start date, and look at the contents of the group labeled "Start tomorrow". You can close the other groups, and save this view as a perspective for future ease of use.

Ug - ever feel like a doof? I re-read my original post just now and can't believe I wrote due vs start. Sorry about that!

And thanks for the hints on getting information to show up - sorting by Start and making a perspective was exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks!!