The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Red Numbers: I think you just changed my Life! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
In thinking about this more... I think you just changed my life!

For the first time I may get things done before they are due!
And for the first time, I may start using the start date!
Suweet!

I'm with you, SpiralOcean. Those numbers just saved my bacon! I had a couple things in my sea of projects that are due tomorrow. Without those numbers I just wouldn't have been aware of them, and if I'd dropped the ball, well, let's just say it would've been an ugly situation. Thank you Omni!

I used to have a context called today important, for items that I wanted to make sure happened. It's not a great context, because it is mushy, not well defined as a tool or place.

With the addition of the red numbers... I think I may be able to get rid of that context!

Thank you Omni!