The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Context Locations in OmniFocus for Mac Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Perhaps I'm missing something, if not then this is a feature request. Using OF for both Mac and iPhone together is great. And there's something which would make it even better; the ability to set locations for contexts within the OSX version and not just on the iPhone. Currently any context that needs location info I must create or amend on the phone. Seems like adding location info from the Mac version is obvious, but I can't find it anywhere.