The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

A better way to enter new entries.. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,
it would be much better, if you would enter new entries on the iPhone in the same way like on the Mac.

So "Name", "Project", "Context", ...

and not (on the iPhone) "Name", "Context", "Project".. that's more as stupid -.-

- Lars

Here, here! I have been continually amazed that this difference has persisted between the desktop and iPhone versions of OF.

Silly, really.

You know, I've been using the iPhone app every day for years, and I never noticed that inconsistency. Written up as a feature request.

If you guys email the support ninjas, they can attach you to the request, as well. (Requests with more "votes" tend to happen more rapidly.) Thanks for pointing that out!

I mentioned this to Ken a couple months ago. He was already aware of the inconsistency and said it was on the slate for a future version but didn't want to hold up the 1.6.1 release, which contained a lot of important syncing fixes.

-Dennis

Last edited by Toadling; 2010-04-07 at 04:52 PM..