The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pop-ups resize main window (RC1) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've noticed with RC1 if a pop-up window opens up it resizes my main window to the size of the pop-up (I have preferences set to always open a new tab).

An example would be going to maccentral.com and then clicking on one of the news items, this happens:

Why not just block pop-ups that you don't request?

Anyway, under the Security Preferences>Javascript, change the Allow scripts to resize windows setting.

Argh, YES! X-)

I always had a problem with that behavior, too, as I also have set the hidden preference to never open a new window. I never thought of that solution.

Thanks. :-))