The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

MailTags + OF primer? (have been using Mail to OF) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello -

Was wondering if someone could point me to a good primer on using MailTags with OmniFocus? I bought a copy of the software ages ago but have never gotten around to setting it up to work with OmniFocus.

I've been using ShiftF12 to move mail to OF but think there must be a more powerful, more effective way to use the two programs. Frankly, though, I'm a bit baffled my how MailTags + OF are used together... I've done an archive search and have only found snippets here and there...

Any ideas?

Best,
Jennifer

Jennifer, would you mind if I moved your post over to this thread? That way all the information is in one place if folks look for it in the future.

Using MailTags With OmniFocus

Last edited by Brian; 2008-06-03 at 02:35 PM.. Reason: changed link title

Thanks for the post Jennifer. I've been running into the same problem.