The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

How do I "turn off" gantt tags? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've got a fairly simple project plan, 5 resources, covering 90 days. However, there are over 585 discrete WBS tasks. My problem is that the Gantt display is ugly since the display is littered with "resource tags" showing who is assigned to that task. I want to be able to view the Gantt chart as just that...a gantt chart.

Is there a way to turn off these tags? I've searched the forums for "gantt tags" or "bar tags" and can't come up with anything.

Thanks.

You customize the Gantt chart view with View->View Options. On the right side of the window, there are choosers to specify what gets displayed left, center, and right of a task in the Gantt chart for Tasks, Task Groups, and Milestones. By default, all three display the assigned resource(s), but you can easily change it to display nothing.

Thank you for such a quick reply!